New Employee – Pay & Benefits Overview
• $20 per hour Base Pay + $4.00 to 8.00/hr. in Gratuities*
• Paid Training at $19.50/hr.
• $2,000 Signing Bonus ($1,000 paid after 90 days, $1,000 upon tour certification).
• $1,000 Peak Season attendance bonus.
• Monthly & Annual $$ Awards for top performers (Conductor of Month, Safety Bonus)
• 15% Automatic Gratuity up to $100 for each private chartered tour
• Holiday Pay (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day)
• Paid Two Week Vacation & Paid Sick Time (5 days)
• Choice of HRA or Traditional Healthcare Plan
v Employer pays 82% of HRA premium
v Employer pays 73% of Traditional Healthcare Plan
• Teledoc – 24 hr. access to doctor by phone or computer for employee
and their dependents.
v Employer pays 100%
• 401K Plan with 10% Company Match
• Fun & Supportive Environment
• Flexible Scheduling
• Operating tours, attractions and retail in Boston, Key West, Nashville,
San Diego, St. Augustine, Savannah and Washington, DC, since 1980.
*Gratuity information based off of annualized historic tips received by conductors working at Old Town Trolley Tours of Boston.
**Calculated with employee participating in voluntary wellness program.
OLD TOWN TROLLEY TOURS® OF BOSTON
380 Dorchester Avenue • South Boston, MA 02127
(617)269-7150 • www.trolleytours.com
START YOUR NEW CAREER WITH US TODAY