Driving done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we know you’re more than a driver. With us, you’ll have a starring role on our customer service team, providing daily freight solutions to our customers. And, at the end of your shift, you’ll be able to spend time at home.
Willing to Train new drivers, 3 or 5 weeks on job training (depending on skill level) with a Driver Trainer.
If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at XPO.
Excellent Pay, Health, Dental, benefits, 401K with company match.
Pay starts at $25.33 per hour and may include overtime and an annual company bonus.
Linehaul mileage rate starts at 0.58 cents per mile.
You’ll be eligible for basic medical coverage and a 401(k) plan right away, expanding rapidly into full medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance and disability based on length of employment.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Safely operate a tractor-trailer combination, including doubles and, as applicable, triples
- Provide excellent service to customers, including generating sales leads
- Load and unload freight, frequently up to 50 lbs. and occasionally more than 75 lbs.
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Valid Class A commercial driver’s license
- Safe, clean driving record and history
- Hazardous materials endorsement (or obtain within 90 days of hire) will reimburse for Hazmat only.
- Doubles/triples endorsement (or obtain within 90 days of hire)
- Tank vehicle endorsement (tanker drivers) (or obtain within 90 days of hire)
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently, greater than 75 lbs. occasionally
- Pass a DOT drug test and have no prior positive tests or refusals
- Pass a company-paid DOT physical
- Pass a company-paid pre-hire test (physical essential functions)
It would be great if you also have:
- Forklift experience
Call Mia 781-848-9600